Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gave away my FIRST time in Phuket

Was in Phuket over the weekend...
An internal organisation incentive trip which I qualified for (thanks boss!)..
As my wife didn't join me for this trip...
I decided to let loose and do something NAUGHTY

My room mate (Andrew Ang) and me..
What can 2 guys in Phuket do with the wifey?
Something which I've always wanted to do but didn't have the guts...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

!!!!!!BUNGY!!!!!!


















 It was a great thrill!!! Have always wanted to do it.. But have always put it off as I didn't want to spend the money..
Finally decided to do it... Nowadays, I feel experience cannot be measured in dollars and cents...
So if you are in Phuket, you may want to try it out...

The first plunge is the SCARIEST.. when you move off the edge.. no idea whether the cord works.. Did they secure it tight?... all sought of thoughts running through your mind...
But once there's the recoil... I actually enjoyed the experience and view...
Easily the scariest thing I have ever done.. Beat roller coasters (at least the ones I have taken) hands down...
Try it!!!

Height: 50metres
Cost: THB$2,500 (about SGD$109)
Includes 1 jump, insurance, CD of photos and a free T-shirt

Think it is well worth the money for the experience...
Should have done it when I was in Macau.. Macau towers is much higher (both height and price)...
If I do visit New Zealand and get the chance, I'll grab it to jump there.. the birth place of bungee!

Also.. thanks to Andrew.. who accompanied me to the place even though he didn't want to jump...
So who is this Andrew????
v
v
v
v
v
v
v




 --Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Why live on the edge, when you can jump off it?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment